Email Settings for Netscape
1. Open Netscape and go to the
"Communicator" Menu, then click
2. Go to the "Edit" menu and click on
3. Click on "Identity" option to the left
to bring up this screen:
In the area that asks for your name,
type in your name.
If your e-mail address is
firstname.lastname@example.org, your screen should look something like this:
If your e-mail is name@your domain.com then your
screen should look something like this:
4. Next click on the "Mail Servers"
option, then click on the "add" button.
5. If your e-mail address is email@example.com the
Server Name should be "mail.lifegrid.com"
the "Server Type" is "POP3
Server" and your "User Name" is the beginning part of
e-mail address: (ie..e-mail address =
firstname.lastname@example.org Username = name.)
If your e-mail address is name@your domain.com the
your "Server Name" should be
"pop.lifegrid.com", the "Server Type" is a
"POP3 Server" and your username
is name$your domain.com.
6. If you click on your POP tab across
the top, the check for "Leave messages on server"
should be left Unchecked so
that your e-mail doesn't fill up and you can't receive any
e-mails, then click "OK"
7.In the area for "Outgoing mail Server" put in
smtp.lifegrid.com then click "OK"
8. Now your can receive your e-mail from our